As a consultant, business coach and finance professional Anne is able to support people and organisations in a variety of ways.
She was an Enterprise Ambassador and a past recipient of the HRH Prince of Wales Ambassador Award from Business in The Community.
After a successful career in commercial and international banking, Anne has developed a second career supporting and enabling third sector
She has held a range of senior and director appointments with
* Get Hooked on Fishing Charitable Trust – social inclusion charity
* CapitaliSE North East – Social Enterprise Access to finance
* Newton & Bywell Connects – Community Enterprise delivering rural broadband
* The Learning Challenge Foundation – engaging young people in education
* Milecastle Housing / =Isos – Social housing
* CoRE – Community Renewable Energy schemes
* Fuse Media Centres CIC – social enterprise
* Hexham Golf Club – Community Amateur Sports Club
* Ways to Wellness – Not for Profit – social prescribing
Drawing upon this range of experience and as a successful social entrepreneur, Anne is able to bring a creative approach to community and enterprise development .
She was the founder Chair of Newton & Bywell Connects a social enterprise formed to bring additional services and promote community engagement.
She is currently an associate of the Ideas Mine CIC and Trustee of The Oswin Projects.
Public Sector engagement
With partnership working vital to community development Anne has also held a number of board positions including:
* Chair SRB6 – Stoke on Trent
* Chair West Area Partnership – Northumberland
* Member Northumberland Strategic Partnership
* Member iNorthumberland advisory group
With the benefit of Board level engagement with the public, private, voluntary and community sectors
Anne brings a wider and entrepreneurial view to business and uses her engagement across the
sectors to better understand issues facing local communities.
For more about Anne’s experience : www.linkedin.com/in/annemoyle